- Information We Collect We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, and other contact information, when you interact with the Site, such as when you subscribe to our newsletter or contact us through the Site’s contact form. We may also collect certain non-personal information, such as your IP address and browser type, when you visit the Site.
- Use of Information We may use the personal information we collect to provide you with information, products, or services that you request, to respond to your inquiries, and to communicate with you about the Site or our business. We may also use the personal information we collect to analyze and improve the Site and our business.
- Disclosure of Information We may disclose personal information we collect to our third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, payment processing, and email delivery. We may also disclose personal information we collect to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal process, or to protect our rights or property.
- Third-Party Links The Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not under our control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party websites.
- Security We take reasonable measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
- Children’s Privacy The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.