terms and Conditions of Use for The Ad Reviews
Welcome to The Ad Reviews website (the “Site”). The Site is owned and operated by The Ad Reviews (“we”, “us” or “our”). By using the Site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”). Please read these Terms carefully before using the Site. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Site.
- Use of the Site The Site is intended for personal and non-commercial use only. You may not use the Site for any commercial purpose without our prior written consent. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Site.
- Content The Site contains text, graphics, images, logos, trademarks, software, and other materials (collectively, “Content”) that are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works of, transmit, or in any way exploit any Content, except as expressly permitted by these Terms or with our prior written consent.
- User-Generated Content The Site may allow you to post, upload, publish, submit, or transmit content, including but not limited to comments, reviews, ratings, and feedback (collectively, “User-Generated Content”). You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User-Generated Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Site and our business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User-Generated Content or you have all rights, licenses, consents, and releases that are necessary to grant to us the rights in such User-Generated Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and (ii) neither the User-Generated Content, nor your submission, uploading, publishing, or otherwise making available of such User-Generated Content, nor our use of the User-Generated Content as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Prohibited Activities You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or any of its features, systems, or networks. You may not use any automated means, including without limitation, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like, to download data from the Site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- Limitation of Liability WE WILL